Seasonal - Summer 2022 - Houseperson / General Maintenance
Overall assistance in the maintenance and upkeep of Westchester Country Club's Beach Club property.
LOCATION: Westchester Country Club Beach Club - 199 Manursing Way, Rye, New York
DEPARTMENT: Beach Club - Housekeeping
REPORTS TO: Aquatics Director
COMPENSATION: Seasonal Position - Hourly, Overtime Eligible
BENEFITS: Free meals, free uniform
- Execute daily cleaning and power washing of outdoor club areas in preparation for opening
- Assist in general maintenance of Beach Club
- Manage set up and break down of special events (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Manage proper removal of club trash
- Execute special projects as assigned, including but not limited to general maintenance and repairs around club facility
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Conversational English. English Literacy – at a minimum basic reading and writing skills to ensure proper communication with members and supervisors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to help out and anticipate member and co-worker needs.
- Highly active, multitasking type of environment.
- Frequent standing for extended periods of time.
- Frequent walking.
- Excellent physical fitness, visual acuity and sense of urgency to attend to member needs.
- Physical work requirements: Ability to lift, bend, carry, and exert up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.