Driving Range Attendant | Golf Operations
LOCATION: Westchester Country Club, Rye, New York
DEPARTMENT: Golf Operation
JOB TITLE: Driving Range Employee
REPORTS TO: Director of Golf, Head Golf Professional, Director of Instruction
COMPENSATION: $15.00-$17.00/hour commensurate with experience, Non-Exempt position
This position is responsible for creating an atmosphere of service on Range and Practice areas to members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Daily interaction with members, guests and staff
- Maintain the appearance of the range to keep it clean and organized
- Pick, clean and bag practice balls.
- Set up and break down range equipment on a daily basis.
- Work with the instructors to ensure that lesson bags get to the range in a timely manner.
- Work directly with the Caddie Manager, Assistant Caddie Manager and other Professional staff to ensure the transportation of golf bags to and from the range is done timely and effectively.
- Be visible to members at all times
- Directly responsible to ensure individuals using the range are members or guests of members.
- Ensure the Learning center is stocked with golf balls and equipment and kept clean.
- Demo and fitting clubs are monitored, cleaned and moved in/out of the Learning center as directed by the Director of Instruction, Director of Golf and Instructors.
- Ability to multitask in a high-volume atmosphere
- Provide seamless organizational and clean environment for members
- Work well with other outside operations employees
The above list of essential job functions describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by Director of Golf.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
The following describes the general qualifications and physical, sensory and mental abilities normally associated with performing the essential functions of this position.
Education and Experience:
Previous Golf Experience a plus
Physical, sensory and motor demands:
Ability to be on feet for up to 8 hours per day Ability to lift up to 40 lbs