Seasonal Position: May 2021-September 2021
This seasonal position is responsible for serving Food and Beverages (non alcoholic) at our Snack Bar and Barbecue Pit Restaurants, in a fast paced, strong team environment. The ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time is important. This position requires hands-on professional attitude and impeccable customer service skills to ensure our members are provided quick, efficient and friendly service. Schedule may vary according to business needs. We uphold all Federal and State employment regulations as they apply to those employees under the age of 18.
• Collects food and beverage products and small wares required for item preparation.
• Set up of food service outlets, basic stocking involved, filling ice machines, changing soda syrups, etc…
• Carefully follows standard recipes while preparing assigned items for food & beverage service.
• Assists in plating food items for service. Help the culinary team as necessary.
• Wrapping up of salad bar items.
• Clean service areas, mop, sweep and any other cleaning activity as required.
• Cleans Snack Shop/ Ice Cream Shop/preparation/serving equipment.
• Operate Jonas terminal.
• Consistently uses safe and sanitary food handling practices.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
• Minimum age requirement: 15 per NYS Department of Labor Minor Law guidelines
• Good work ethic, punctuality, and positive demeanor are required
• Impeccable Sanitation practices.
• Able to move fast and multi-task in a fast paced, high stress / pressure environment
• Frequent Walking and Standing to collect or deliver goods in various kitchens and or reception areas (buffet set ups).