About Our Club
Since 1922, Westchester Country Club is an exclusive family-oriented private club located in Rye, New York. Westchester Country Club is among the top country clubs and proudly designated as a Platinum Club of America, ranking #29 out of the top 150 country clubs in the United States. With over 1,600 members, Westchester Country Club offers world-class facilities including the main club property and the beach club on the Long Island Sound. Club members enjoy two championship golf courses and a 9-hole executive course, comprehensive tennis and squash facilities, various dining options, an on-site fitness facility and indoor pool, and other specialized amenities. Westchester Country Club also has two large banquet rooms, conference facilities, member apartments, and guest accommodations. During the summer months, the private beach club is open, which features a full-service restaurant, bar, snack bar, outdoor pool, and private beach.
We Value Our People
At WCC, we believe that our biggest strength lies in the exceptional people who work for our organization to deliver memorable experiences to our members and their families. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and providing our team members a meaningful and rewarding career experience with us. We prioritize offering valuable benefits, wellness, rewards and recognition programs, compensation, time off, and resources to support the wellbeing and needs of team members and their families. We refer to these as our "total rewards“, and provide our full-time, year-round employees with:
- Establish a Healthy Foundation – Several Cigna medical plan options, plus prescription coverage, dental and vision insurance.
- We’ve Got You Covered – 100% company paid life insurance, long-term disability coverage, and employee assistance program.
- Protect Against the Unexpected – Voluntary benefits including accident, critical illness, and supplemental life insurance.
- Family Members with Four Paws – Pet insurance available to provide dogs and cats with health coverage too.
- Build Toward Retirement – 401(k) plan for retirement savings and education sessions to help foster financial literacy.
- Work/Life Harmony – Paid time off including vacation and personal days, 11 holidays, and more to enjoy time outside of work, take a break, and care for ourselves or others.
ALL team members enjoy free lunch and dinner meals, free parking, a lifestyle discount program, and numerous recognition events and activities throughout the year.