Breakfast Cook - Fullt time - Benefits
Our Breakfast Cook will require minimal supervision. Our a breakfast cook will assist the Chef with breakfast menus, planning, coordination, and other tasks as required. Our Breakfast Cook is considered a vital part of the Culinary Arts operations. The Breakfast cook is considered a supervisor and will be involved in recipe development and creation of specials. This person will be utilized as necessary throughout the operation.
- Carefully follow standard recipes while preparing breakfast menu.
- Prepare and cook all food items as laid out in the breakfast menu and in accordance with the specifications on the prep sheet.
- Handle breakfast assignments as scheduled (station prep and station service).
- Check condition of equipment and obtain necessary utensils, tools, and supplies.
- Handle leftover food items as instructed by the Chef.
- Return soiled food preparation utensils and small ware items to the proper areas.
- Consistently use safe and sanitary food handling practices according to Local Health and State Laws.
- Strong Cook experience is preferred.
- Should be well versed in culinary terms. Thorough understanding of proper cooking methods. Clear understanding of knife work.
- Able to move fast and multi-task in a fast paced, high stress / pressure environment (Heat and Action)
- Frequent Standing for extended periods of time
- Frequent Walking to collect or deliver goods in various kitchens and or reception areas (buffet set ups)
- Regular Lifting up to 50 Lbs.
- Excellent physical fitness, visual acuity, and sense of smell to work in the kitchen safely