Beach Club Server Assistant/Runner - Fine-dining
• Greet Members as they enter and exit the dining areas.
• Set up of food service outlets, basic stocking involved, filling ice machines, changing soda syrups, etc…
• Collects food and beverage products and small wares required for item preparation.
• Periodically check in with members to ensure all needs are met.
• Operate Jonas terminal as lines grow.
• Direct cocktail servers to tables with beverage requests.
• Clean service areas, mop, sweep and any other cleaning activity as required.
• Ensure an orderly dining area is kept which includes but is not limited to table, chair and umbrella placement.
• Consistently uses safe and sanitary food handling practices.
This seasonal position is responsible for serving Food and Beverages (non alcoholic).The ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time is important. This position requires hands-on professional attitude and impeccable customer service skills to ensure our members are provided quick, efficient and friendly service. Schedule may vary according to business needs. We uphold all Federal and State employment regulations as they apply to those employees under the age of 18.
Weekends and Holidays availability are expected
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
• Minimum age requirement: 15 per NYS Department of Labor Minor Law guidelines
• Good work ethic, punctuality, and positive demeanor are required
• Impeccable Sanitation practices.
• Able to move fast and multi-task in a fast paced, high stress / pressure environment
• Frequent Walking and Standing to collect or deliver goods in various kitchens and or reception areas (buffet set ups).