Dishwasher - (Lavaplatos)
This position is responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the kitchen and kitchen equipment while following strict sanitation procedures.
Esta position es responsible por mantener la cocina impecable, incluyendo todos los equipos de cocina siguiendo las normas de sanidad)https://westchestercountryclub...
• Performing heavy cleaning of kitchen area
• Washing dishes and pots
• Removal and disposal of trash
• Transporting dishes and supplies
• Sweeping and mopping floors
• Maintaining proper Sanitary and safety procedures
• Performing proper procedures in operating, cleaning, and changing chemicals in the Dish washing machines.
• Have the ability to push and maneuver large loads up to 100 lbs on carts and regular lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Work schedule: must be able to work weekends, late nights, Holidays, and AM or PM Shifts, as needed.
• Available to work flexible shifts and extended hours when needed
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
• A minimum of 6 months of Kitchen Stewarding experience or position related to food services in a fast-paced and busy hospitality environment, preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years of age to operate dishwashing equipment safely.
• Frequent Standing for extended periods of time.
• Frequent Walking to collect or deliver goods in various kitchens and or reception areas (buffet setups).
• Excellent physical fitness, visual acuity, and sense of smell to work in the kitchen safely.
• Regular use of Kitchen Cleaning products and household chemicals.
• Able to tolerate loud noise, heat, and steam from the dish-washing machines
• Able to bend and reach from floor to 6 feet