Men's Locker Room Attendant
Overall Cleaning and upkeep of Men’s Locker Room to Westchester Country Club Beach standards, in order to ensure a safe and pleasurable experience for our visiting members and their guests.
LOCATION: Westchester Country Club - Beach Club, Rye, New York
DEPARTMENT: Beach Club - Housekeeping
REPORTS TO: Aquatics Director
COMPENSATION: Hourly, non exempt (overtime eligible) – Part time Seasonal
BENEFITS: Free meals, free uniform, free parking
- Clean Bathroom, Sauna and Showers to Westchester Country Club standards, using proper cleaning supplies
- Make sure there is ample supply of towels on shelves, if and when necessary, re-stack shelve with clean towels.
- Police bathroom areas periodically to make sure they are clean, replenish supplies when necessary.
- In sitting area, wipe down tables, chairs and keep furniture in order.
- Report member concerns to Beach Manager
- Execute special projects as assigned by Beach Manager
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Prior Housekeeping experience preferred
- Trained in proper chemical handling and Blood Borne Pathogens handling techniques desirable.
- Conversational English. English Literacy – at a minimum basic reading and writing skills to ensure proper communication with members and supervisors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to help out and anticipate member and co-worker needs
- Highly active, multitasking type of environment
- Frequent Standing for extended periods of time.
- Frequent Walking
- Excellent physical fitness, visual acuity and sense of urgency to attend to member needs
- Physical work requirements: Ability to lift, bend, carry, and exert up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Highly responsible and well-organized in tending to locker room and member needs
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned