Security Gatehouse Attendant
The Security Gate House Officer is to provide a safe and secure environment for the members of the Westchester Country Club. This goal will be accomplished by providing professional, cooperative, and courteous service to satisfy the needs of all members which include: Screening all individuals who enter the Beach Club, Guest policy enforcement, and other club policies and procedures.
LOCATION: Rye, New York (Beach Club)
REPORTS TO: Security Operations Supervisor
COMPENSATION: Hourly pay – non-exempt
BENEFITS: Free meal, Free Uniform, Free Parking
Position available: Full time, part time, and per diem shifts
o Shift hours: Day shift, TBD 16 – 40 hours per week
o Start date tentatively, 5/28/21, End date 9/6/21
• Provide welcoming customer service. Must be able to communicate & interact professionally with members & guests.
• Computer literacy required (Tablet), Member/Guest check in software.
• Scan all member parking sticker bar codes to verify their name and audit number, and accompanying family members. Charge appropriate guest fees and document information.
• Follow all club Standard Operating Procedures, safety, and security policies and procedures.
• Providing assistance to all members, employees, and guests while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
• Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor
• Must be flexible to meet scheduling needs including weekends and holidays, and special events such as 4th of July fireworks. Start and end dates do not include training before season starts.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Frequent standing and sitting (up to several hours a day)
Intermittent squatting, bending, twisting, walking, lifting (up to 30 Lbs or more).
This position requires excellent visual acuity and auditory sense to monitor and see parking stickers, listen to security radio and use computer tablet for various duties.