Mid-August, 2020 through September, 2020
The Beach Attendant will work at the Westchester Country Club – Beach Club facility. The facility features two beach areas with roped in swim areas. The facility also features two pool areas and will have some work required duties as needed
- Be readily available to assist members with beach chair and umbrella setup on the beach.
- Regularly wipe down the beach furniture and sweep the steps leading down to the beach.
- Ensure no broken furniture is being used by members and report any damage to the Beach Supervisor or a member of the Maintenance Staff.
- Keep all floats and safety lines clean and free of debris.
- Return all Lost and Found items to the wooden bin down on the baby pool beach. Any items of value should be turned into the Front Desk.
- Be prepared to assist the lifeguards in any emergency situation.
- Be able to Carry/Move Objects up to 30 – 50 lbs.
- Maintains surveillance of patrons on the Beach; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency (example: Umbrella flies become unattached and fly away)
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures is a plus.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.